Accurate job measurements are only a point and click away
ACCURATE DATA SAVES TIME AND MONEY
Stop fighting with tape measures, moving furniture out of the way, lost measurements on scraps of paper, and having to return to the job site to re-measure.
Because Cabinet Vision and Leica are both part of the Hexagon group of companies, we've been able to work directly with the developers of the DISTO system to create a seamless and direct link between the two products.
Cabinet Vision Version 11 is now able to directly link with the Leica DISTO S910 to provide a seamless job measuring solution. Simply connect the S910 to your computer using a WiFi connection, then choose the Leica utility from within Cabinet Vision to take room measurements - including doors, windows, and fixtures, with point and shoot ease. As you are taking the room measurements, Cabinet Vision is automatically drawing walls, placing doors, windows, outlets and fixtures in the job.
Leica DISTO S910 Features
- Digitally self levels
- Manual positioning of laser point
- Real-time video on laser head
- Cross hair target finder in video (great for outdoor use)
- 4x zoom lens (great for distance measuring)
- Takes digital photographs for jobsite verification
- Wi-fi connections
- Rechargeable battery via USB
- 2+1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Real-time display of measurements as drawings on the laptop screen
- Measures up to 984’ from a single location (300 Meters)
- Accuracy: 1/16" for recommended applications
Purchase the Leica DISTO S910 Kit.
The right combination of accuracy, size and portability. This kit includes everything you need to get started: the S910, a tripod, pivoting mounting plate, Leica carrying case, and tripod adaptor.
Click here to buy