We are pleased to announce the dates for the CABINET VISION 2011 upgrade training. The latest version of CABINET VISION is packed with extensive developments to exisiting and new functionality for full details of the latest release click here.
Dates and Venues
Bath - 26th, 27th and 28th October 2010
Wakefield - 9th, 10th and 11th November 2010
The upgrade training will cover everything you need know to ensure you get the most from the latest release, as well as tips on existing functionality.
- New Shape Editing Using CAD Tools
- Logical Constraints and Parametrically Driven Dimension Constraints for Lines, Arcs Part and Assembly Shapes
- Fixed Dowel, Blind Dado and Intelli-Joint Application for Knock-Down Fittings Via Assembly Wizard
- 6 System Finish Types (Glass, Gloss Metal, Metal, Mirror, Plastic and Wood)
- Enhanced Rendering Options in 3D
- Significant Improvement to Lighting Including New Point Light
- New and Improved Woodgrain Textures
- Modify Door Stile and Rail Width By Door
- Modify Door Profiles by Door
- Edit Shape of Walls in Elevation View
- Completely New True Shape Nesting Engine
- Allowances for Pre-Mill Edgebanding
- Prioritise Operation Machining Order
- Set Soft Corner Radius on MDF DoorMaker Doors
- 6th Face Nesting
- Common Line Cutting
- Rough Cut Options for Onion Skins
The course costs only £385 or if you have signed up to Advantage Plus you may be entitled to attend at no charge. To register for the course please complete the form below.